Victor & Dawna's Hells Canyon Resort, WA...
Everything about this getaway is larger than life, from the beautiful design of this Northwest contemporary style lodge with majestic entrance way, right down to the gracious hospitality and friendly nature of the hosts and staff. This newly remodeled lodge, which is perched on the rivers edge at Heller Bar, is a home away from home for up to 24 people at a time. Guests will enjoy, swimming pool and hot tub, game room, gourmet meals, and oh so cozy rooms complete with private baths and fuzzywarm robes. The perfect place to come home to after a full day of fishing or exploring in Hells Canyon... considered one of the deepest gorges in North America. The theme at the lodge is fishing, so you'll find daily charters and adventures available to suit every need, including jet boat tours (equipped with heaters) to fully guided trips on the Snake or Clearwater Rivers.
Tight Lines Guide Service...
(206) 878-1559. If your looking for a place to
catch trophy steelhead...look no further. Ride the wave and fish the
Olympic Peninsula rivers with this float fishing specialist. Fly fishermen
welcome. All tackle furnished.
Drifting Fly Guide Service...
(888) 204-5327, (206) 609-5327. Cascade &
coastal rivers, spin drift and fly fishing. 16' heated Alumaweld drift
boat. Bait & tackle supplied.
Northwest Guide Service...(360) 724-4735.
Jet sleding for steelhead in the
skagit & Sauk rivers.
River Otter Guide Service...
(206) 399-7145. Fishing cascade & coastal
rivers for steelhead, humpies & fall salmon.
Kulshan River Excursions...
(360) 676-1321. Trophy wild salmon on the Skagit
& Sauk rivers. Fly or gear fishing, 16 foot heated driftwood, barbecued
Beamer's NW Steelhead Supply & Guide Service...
(509) 547-9606. Steelhead,
salmon, sturgeon & walleye on the Columbia & Snake rivers.
Mike's Guide Service...
(541) 374-228. Fish for salmon, steelhead, sturgeon,
shad or walleye in some of Oregon's best fishing waters by driftboat or
Jammin Salmon Guide Service...
(503) 263-8511. Salmon and steelhead fishing
in Clackamas & Coastal rivers. 20' sled and drift boat. All tackle & bait
Umpqua River Guide...
(800) 635-5583, (541-271-5583. Sturgeon, salmon,
striper, shad, steelhead & smallmouth bass.
River Adventure Float Trips...
Guided rafting and fishing packages on the mid and lower Rogue River of southern Oregon.
Fishboss Guide Service...
(800) 263-4351. Winter steelhead in Elk, Sixes,
Rogue & Chetco rivers.
Streamside Guide Service...
(503) 648-3155. Winter Steelhead on Wilson,
Trask & N & S Nehalem rivers.
Rogue Wilderness Inc...
(800) 336-1637. 1 to 4 day guided fishing trips for
salmon & steelhead on the Rogue River.
Fishing The Northwest with Dan MacNeil...
Local fishing reports of
Northwest lakes, rivers and streams.
Jack Hunt's Guide Service...
(541) 247-6198. Winter steelhead in the Rogue
Fraser River Fishing Lodge...
Fraser River Fishing Lodge...Salmon fishing, Sturgeon fishing, Fly fishing
and Heli fishing at its best. Fish the Fraser River and stay in one of the
closest fishing lodges to Vancouver. Fishing guides and guided charters
available...including all inclusive fishing packages and corporate fishing
packages in British Columbia. If you are looking for a fish adventure of a
lifetime...this is it!
Ospray Charters & Guide Service...
(888)-2-Tofino. Wilderness adventures for
native steelhead... in the West Coast of Vancouver Island.
SportFish Centre...Campbell River, B.C.
Fish for Chinook and Coho salmon
in World famous Campbell River.
Dirty Harry T.P. Guides...
(250) 923-2236. Winter steelhead and chinook
salmon in Vancouver Island.
Silver Sides Angling Adventures...
(604) 826-5254. Float tube adventures in BC. Fly fish for famous Kamloops rainbows in British Columbia's Interior Plateau. Fully guided mobile camp, dry warm accommodation, all meals, all equipment.
Gold River Steelheading, LTD...
(250) 283-9144. Drift boat and raft trips on
Vancouver Island's #1 producer of wild steelhead.
Northwest fishing guides...
(250) 635-5295. Fish for freshwater salmon &
steelhead on the famous Skeena, Kalum, Copper and Kitimat Rivers. Both
conventional and fly fishermen welcome.